Transform Your Roof

Brisbane's Roof Restoration Experts

Request a Free Quote Today!

Transform Your Roof

Brisbane's Roof Restoration Experts

Request a Free Quote Today!

download (1)download (2)

Does Your Roof Look Old And Worn-Out?

Gold Roofing specializes in roof restoration homes all across Brisbane, Ipswich, and the Gold Coast.

You don’t need to go anywhere else, because when you get your roof restored or replaced with Gold Roofing, you are protected by the most comprehensive 10-year warranty in the industry, bar none, which is written in plain English and with no fine print – no “weasel out clauses”.

We understand that when you get a job done, someone has to take a risk. Why should that have to be you? We take the risk away from you and put it back on us. With such a bold guarantee, we have to perform! Every time.

So Give Us A Call For Brisbane’s Best Roof Restoration Service

Roof Restoration

Learn more

Roof Cleaning

Learn more

Roof Painting

Learn more

Roof-pointing

Learn more

So Why Else Would You Choose Gold Roofing For Your RooF?

Your experience

Good old customer service is lacking in the trades but not at Gold Roofing. You as a customer will be treated with respect. If you have a query , no problem – we’ll listen respectively and then do whatever we can to make you happy.

Quality

You can rest assured that you’ll get good work with us because we’ve really put ourselves out there with the super guarantee (see above) so we are making a noose for our necks if we don’t perform!

Competitive price

Are we the cheapest..? No. However, we’re far from the dearest. At the upper end of the market, there are a select few companies. Not many. And we all focus on quality (as opposed to the guys who just advertise cheap prices and therefore cut corners). Amongst that group we are extremely competitive. In fact, you’ll find it really hard to find anyone doing equal quality to us cheaper.

QBCC 15038714 ABN 71 616 455 077

So give us a call on (07) 3276 0464 or fill out the contact page and we’ll arrange a FREE quote for you…with no obligation whatsoever.

Does Your Roof Look Old And Worn-Out?

Good
Based on 29 reviews
Rick Rozenblatt
Rick Rozenblatt
2023-08-25
Cameron was very knowledgeable and helpful at time of quoting. Justin was great explaining to the subbie what was required with our roof. Generally a great job but a little disappointed with the amount of overspray on our gutters. However, overall, very happy with the result. Would use these guys again if the opportunity presented itself.
Jordan Howarth
Jordan Howarth
2023-08-10
A great experience from beginning to end from initial inspection through to follow-up on completion of restoration. Very happy with the colour recommendation for the roof, which has modernised the home.
Mitchell Hynes
Mitchell Hynes
2023-08-07
Very happy with the job. Andrew & Brian were great.
Sophie Fontana
Sophie Fontana
2023-07-24
We had a great experience dealing with Gold Roofing for fixing and restoring our roof. They were very professional and easy to deal with. I had no idea who dirty a roof gets, so happy with the outcome.
Steve and Marie Morris
Steve and Marie Morris
2023-07-13
I was very impressed with the Gold Roofing team. There was no hard sell when the quote was done. They gave me the information I needed to make my own decision. Justin, the project manager, and Sean the on site tradesman were both very responsive to any questions I had during the work. I was kept informed all the way. The finished job looks great.
Phil
Phil
2023-05-22
They cleaned and sealed our roof. Then painted it a new colour. The colour and job came up great ?.
Looks So Natural
Looks So Natural
2023-05-18
Gold Roofing did an amazing job on our roof. They totally transformed our worn out roof into a new roof. The team work was very professional and meticulous with attention to detail. We would and have thoroughly recommend Gold Roofing for all Roofing work
Angus Martin
Angus Martin
2023-05-18
All good. I can recommend them. Professional job, easy to deal with. Communicated well also.
Gerry Castaneda
Gerry Castaneda
2023-05-18
As a Sydney resident, it took quite an effort to organize roof repairs(storm damaged)for our property in Forest Lake, QLD. At a time when most roof repairers were fully booked, Gold Roofing was kind enough to at least look at what needs to be done and take on the job. They have replaced all damaged tiles and even came back weeks after for inspection. Thank you Gold Roofing ??
Ian Timelord
Ian Timelord
2023-05-18
Friendly information on quotation. Tradie on time professional and great finish
Highly Rated Roof Restoration Company
Based on 45 reviews
js_loader